Saturday, June 13, 2009

Drawn Out!!! - Lights

So I was in bed and for the life of me I just couldn't fall asleep. It was probably 2am and I was chattin with my boy on Blackberry Messenger (I don't think I'm an addict anymore lol.... I'm slowly beginning to dislike technology where communication is concerned) and he was just about to leave work so I gave him a call. After a few minutes of irrelevant shit... you know... random... idle... prattle... he came up with this brilliant idea.... "I'm coming to get you!" to which I responded "huh?"... Anyway.... he had to take home a co-worker, she lives in Portmore. So I jumped out of bed, got dressed and armed (had to take my camera... DUH!!!... I've left it at home only once since I got it).

So on our way back, after passing the toll booth we made several stops... :-)

anyway.... the photos arent even that good.... but I have a lot of love for lights and night and the contrast...



Not a very good capture in my opinion but I just really like it


Same as first pic.... increased contrast




Thanks to my nigga Treez for this 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment