Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 17/365 - Rap-It-Up!


I was called out my house tonight by an old lady, she asked for mom but she wasnt here. When I asked if I could help she was a bit reluctant but after a few seconds she exclaimed "Yes!" then in a wisper she asked "You got any condoms?" I was a bit hesitant, checking her age in my mind, but before I could answer she said "but you're a young girl, you should have some. You should never go without". then she said. "Listen, little girl, my husband hasn't touched me since last year and now he's ready and I aint prepared. Help me!" After giving her the last two, she shouted "but this wont do!" The shock wouldnt allow me to hold the laughter in anymore. "Don't laugh, this is serious business" she said. "You should always use a condom, as old as I am I'm still afraid of AIDS! Use it all the time!"

3 comments:

  1. I want to rap' up with u :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit, Niques.
    *speechless*

    i felt like I was standing beside you during that experience.

    ReplyDelete